Electrician Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of remodeling an old house, all kinds of weird conduit bending were discovered behind the sheetrock.
I think I hint to who did the work is in that I found home repair center price tags on the Conduit.

Attachments

·
Wire Ninja
20,984 Posts
Weird, but probably legal. Could use a strap here and there.

Reactions: Max C.

·
Modérateur
8,693 Posts
Pretty instering to see that but yes I have see it once a while but typically rare for me.

that sure someone making pretty good shepard hook ( spelling ) without getting the conduit kinked .,

MTW may guess that place is correct due I am aware of Chicago with conduit rules so they get pretty good with bending.

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
every bend a shepherd's hook.

yeehaw

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Wired a Bank Vault something like that if memory serves. Might have been for documents? I was maybe a 4th year the so 45 years ago.

Something about crooks pouring stuff in the conduits? Can't remember. I think it was all mapped out for us,

·
Wire Ninja
20,984 Posts
I thought we couldn't go more than 90 degrees with a bend. But it was you who said it so now I'm wondering why I thought that...
Not sure. You go more than 90 at a shot with Greenfield and Sealtite pretty regularly, no doubt. Code only says no more than 360 between pull points.

·
Conservitum Americum
8,728 Posts
Given enough Ukkum puckky.

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
61,086 Posts
Trunk slammers win again!
One may tend to think that but most trunk slammers don't put that much work effort into conduit tasks, more like a guy that doesn't do much pipe work and thinks he did a great job.

·
Cool Kid
626 Posts
That’s awesome piping! Hilarious! I want to save those pics on my phone to show apprentices. Great find!

(Awesomely awful, in case that wasn’t obvious)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts