Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize, I thought I had better pictures.

I have a client with a submersible pump, deep well torpedo style. They had to replace some pipe and hose, while it is up we need to repair the splice joints. It's 10AWG pump cable to pump leads. Are the crimps just regular butt splices off the shelf pieces to be used with the heavy duty heat shrink or are there special kits specifically designed for this sort of application?

Manufacturer seems to suggest butt splices for smaller gauge wiring.

Thanks in advance.

Automotive tire Wood Grass Tints and shades Art

Grass Plant Grass family Wrist Human leg
1 - 3 of 3 Posts