Electrician Talk banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Suits and ties are dead. I find that reality sad. But thanks to the low end generation of Liberals, things like women in stockings and a dress that is past one's knees, or men in a suit, to try to get a job, is dead.
The interviewers started it. The people were showing up in suits, and the interviewer would say something like , "wow, youre dressed up nice. Now I feel under dressed"

Then turn around and not give you the job.

They would also use vulgar language in the interview.
that is something that really really bothered me to hear of.
everything is low end, and low balling, today. People showing up with blue hair, and tats on their faces.

time to let it all burn down. thats one thing I like about the protesters. they are burning down places that were old and needed to go anyhow.

I usually show up to job interviews in an all white suit with a pointy hood:surprise:

Hey guys just got my letter for my oral interview was just wondering how to dress. Should i go all out and wear a tie or keep it casual. Any help would be appreciated. Also what kind of questions should i expect and should i bring a copy of my resume and letters of recommendations?
Relax and be yourself, don't try to put on an act in an effort to impress the interviewer. I can't tell you how many times I have experienced that, and it always frustrates me. Answer all questions truthfully. Unless you are really good at lying, your body English will give you away. Prepare ahead of time because most interviewers will ask you to name your strengths and weaknesses.

Well... the joke is on me! I just noticed that mjames first posted that in 2019 :) :) :)

They are burning down their own neighborhoods, which we all love to watch :biggrin:
It was painful to watch a recent interview of a black couple in Minneapolis who had poured their lives into their restaurant only to have it burned down by a bunch of BLM's hoodlums. :vs_mad: And don't give me any cover-up crap, the couple personally witnessed who looted and then set fire to their life's work.

I pretty much always got mine at the markets. Your collection has me beat by a mile, I only have about 15. If I get my dream to retire there...that'll be my closet.
You mean you're gonna take up with my wife and kick me outta my house?
Let me know where to send the plane ticket. Hell I throw in First Class as well...................... You my new buddy. Now I can go sail around the world......

"The uniform" always works:

Dockers, button down shirt, and Sperry's.

Reactions: brian john
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.