Electrician Talk banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Lol...yeah, fried my laptop about a month ago, so everything online is done through my phone now. I figure once my youngest is old enough to get a job, about 14 years...lol, then I can spend some money on myself again!

·
Chairman of the Bored
9,779 Posts
Lol...yeah, fried my laptop about a month ago, so everything online is done through my phone now. I figure once my youngest is old enough to get a job, about 14 years...lol, then I can spend some money on myself again!
I hear you; make sure he gets a brother or sister though...only childs....get weird.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
BuzzKill said:
I hear you; make sure he gets a brother or sister though...only childs....get weird.
He's got one of each! And they're all weird...lol. But then again....so's their mother...lol

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,753 Posts
This is what I woke up to this morning...yet another day off....
No kidding. You guys are getting as much as us this year so far. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,753 Posts
You're allowed to park your work truck in your driveway?
You're not?
Almost everyone I know does, including me, and a box trailer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
They also just passed the law in my county that any vehicle on the street will be ticketed during snow storms. You have to pull it off the street when they plow now. I always did that anyway, but its now law here.
Few more pics for ya... still coming down too!

Attachments

·
Banned
129 Posts
You're not?
Almost everyone I know does, including me, and a box trailer. :thumbsup:
No. In most suburban areas that I know of around here they don't want commercial vehicles parked overnight in people's driveways (or on the street).

IMO, it's kinda like the smoking in bar bans. I don't agree with the principal but I enjoy the outcome of the restriction. Hypocritical, I know.

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
What part of the isle are ya from ?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts