Electrician Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stumbled upon this forum, you have had some good articles posted, I am a service manager baby sitting about 30 guys with vans, we cover all types of work from resi to offshore and in between, makes my day interesting to say the least. my self in the trade since 82 apprenticeship included, have worked in all the areas resi all the way up to generators offshore, vfd's. so I can spread my experience out to the younger guys,we have a good diverse group around here, you never know what will pop up...lol :thumbsup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
stumbled upon this forum, you have had some good articles posted, I am a service manager baby sitting about 30 guys with vans, we cover all types of work from resi to offshore and in between, makes my day interesting to say the least. my self in the trade since 82 apprenticeship included, have worked in all the areas resi all the way up to generators offshore, vfd's. so I can spread my experience out to the younger guys,we have a good diverse group around here, you never know what will pop up...lol :thumbsup:
Hello: Welcome aboard.........:thumbup:

·
Retired Account
39,722 Posts
Welcome to the premiere culmination of collective trade expertise evolved to sit at the right hand of God Spark.....;)~CS~:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts