Electrician Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im an electrician from philadelphia. Do mainly residential and some commercial. I work for a few different companies as well as my own. I know some of you guys from the m.holt forum and am looking to argue (cough) i mean discuss the the trade with the rest of ya's. I believe we are all students of electricity and learn more every time we open a box, hence my name. Im not a great typer and to dam lazy to spell check so let the corrections flow as you see fit. But it seems like a decent forum with alot of intereasting topics and experienced members. I usually browse more then i post. An old sparky ounce told me that you cant hear very well when ya talk so mutch so thats how i roll. Feel free to send me a message about anything you feel is related to the trade and i will try to respond in a timely matter. But you know how electricians are:jester:

·
Super Moderator
21,906 Posts
Welcome to the show..:thumbsup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hey guys, im an electrician from philadelphia. Do mainly residential and some commercial. I work for a few different companies as well as my own. I know some of you guys from the m.holt forum and am looking to argue (cough) i mean discuss the the trade with the rest of ya's. I believe we are all students of electricity and learn more every time we open a box, hence my name. Im not a great typer and to dam lazy to spell check so let the corrections flow as you see fit. But it seems like a decent forum with alot of intereasting topics and experienced members. I usually browse more then i post. An old sparky ounce told me that you cant hear very well when ya talk so mutch so thats how i roll. Feel free to send me a message about anything you feel is related to the trade and i will try to respond in a timely matter. But you know how electricians are:jester:

Welcome to the forum let the fun begin...:thumbup::laughing::thumbup:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome to the site I have found over the last 30 years that if you stress service rather than homes or Industrial you will never be out of work. Good Luck ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts