Electrician Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pack around Kleins all day, live and love em.

This morning I was at the sh and they had Greenlee stuff that looked like it was identical in green, then........ wait for it......

I was at Lowes today too. Not a fan but anyway, moving on.... they had the Southwire stuff everyone was bitching about. It looks identical too just in a different color again.

:blink:

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts

This morning I was at the sh and they had Greenlee stuff that looked like it was identical in green, then........ wait for it......

I was at Lowes today too. Not a fan but anyway, moving on.... they had the Southwire stuff everyone was bitching about. It looks identical too just in a different color again.

Got Wera?

Attachments

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
I have really soft hands and am just waiting for someone to make a bubble wrapped memory foam handle

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts

Cushion grip screwdrivers are for pussies,A Real Man uses knurled steal grip screwdrivers....:laughing:

·
Homer to Jebus
Electron Flow Consultant
824 Posts
Klein started the cushion grip revolution and all the Chinese typically can do to keep up is to copy it. :no: Soon you shall see China knock-off Weras and Wihas...

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cushion grip screwdrivers are for pussies,A Real Man uses knurled steal grip screwdrivers....:laughing:

You mean steel? LMAO coming from the guy with the wussy dog av. :blink:

Just playin':thumbsup:

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My grandma used to say, "everyone needs an attack mop head!":laughing:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Real men use wood.

I made my wooden ones, bought the shanks from lee valley, made the handles. Wood is a nice product, but no where near the same as new age materials. If your curious check out my lab tour to see the wooden screw drivers I made.

You can sort of see them on the top left corner of the video icon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts