Electrician Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
What is this nonsense.

This is a BIG ticket item, and YOU don't know what you bought ?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

These are the nightmares that can sink a contractor.

This is such a low turnover hunk of gear that you'd best unload it to someone like Salinger, who deals in such items.

Even a large EC could go years on end before unloading such an item.

An 800 amp I-line is far from a big ticket item. I've worked in shops that would do one of those a week, at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goes to show what Square D (Schneider) thinks about their customer "YOU".
Amazing how you bite the dust admit the mistake, yet Square D will not restock it with a fee?
I think you should push the Supply House for a resolution. They are after all a Square D distributor. If they cannot resolve this to everyone's satisfaction, I would be very hesitant to use this supply house again and I would look into finding a new manufacture. **** Square D.

When I was a distributor, all it would have taken was a phone call and an explanation to get it worked out. In many cases I was able to send stuff back with no restock fee. Just shipping.
If your supply house cannot do this, they are either not a very good or respected distributor, or they are just to damn cheap (money bottom line and **** the customer) to take it back.
For an item that never left distribution, it's astonishing that Sq D would not accept it back. At a national scale, it would be unloaded pretty quickly, you'd think.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Goes to show what Square D (Schneider) thinks about their customer "YOU".
Amazing how you bite the dust admit the mistake, yet Square D will not restock it with a fee?
I think you should push the Supply House for a resolution. They are after all a Square D distributor. If they cannot resolve this to everyone's satisfaction, I would be very hesitant to use this supply house again and I would look into finding a new manufacture. **** Square D.

When I was a distributor, all it would have taken was a phone call and an explanation to get it worked out. In many cases I was able to send stuff back with no restock fee. Just shipping.
If your supply house cannot do this, they are either not a very good or respected distributor, or they are just to damn cheap (money bottom line and **** the customer) to take it back.
Showed up today............bent on the corner! Will be sent back as damaged.

I will have more details on it soon. I actually ordered it last year for a customer whom I don't have to wait for approval for. However, they changed the load for a project after I ordered it. It has been sitting at the supply house since then. They are fixing to do inventory over there this weekend, so they want it gone. Square D won't take it back even with restocking fee applied. I will send you a PM when I get it and refresh myself with the details on it.
If you ordered something from me and stuck me with it for a year I would tell you to **** off also. This is not the supply house's mistake it is yours.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.