Electrician Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ok guys I am going to finish engineering... I just need to be patient that is my problem...

I am NOT going to let it hurt me.. I jsut have to shut my mouth and go 3 or 4 more years with no pay... I have to do it.

thanks guys..

·
Premium Member
20,984 Posts
ok guys I am going to finish engineering... I just need to be patient that is my problem...

I am NOT going to let it hurt me.. I jsut have to shut my mouth and go 3 or 4 more years with no pay... I have to do it.

thanks guys..
This is one of those deals where you'll thank us later. A degree opens so many doors. Even if you're not using that degree, per-se, for the particular job, it opened the door. The leverage a degree provides is pretty evident. You learned to diagram sentences in high-school on your way to a high-school diploma. I'm sure you'll never diagram sentences in adult life, but it was necessary for the graduation. Imagine where you'd be without a high school diploma. The same applies to your college degree.

Carry on!

·
DGFVT
2,516 Posts

thanks guys..
I will make it unanimous by saying "Get your Degree". There is nothing more valuable than knowledge. The return on your investment of your time to get a degree is incalculable.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
No Pay?

My son (1 of 2 boys 1 of 4 children) now 19 has worked for me 3 summers. One summer we had a large number of overtime, he made over $8,000.00 that summer. Depending on where you live will dictate the chance of summer work and/or part time work.

·
Super Moderator
16,356 Posts
I never went to college. I have made a good living in this business. But looking back I wish I had gone to college. You have a great opportunity. The best of both worlds. Get that degree my friend. If only I had...who knows?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts