Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I didn't post this yesterday but I just had to drink heavily last night to try to forget this happened.

Yesterday I went to the local hospital to finish out the work day helping another journeyman who always has a list of things to do. Kind of a fall back spot. Well he told me that there were a few fluorescent ballasts that needed changing out up on 6th floor. Not knowing what was on the 6th floor I said sure no problem.

Gathered up my tools and materials and up the elevator I went. Got off the elevator and saw the beginning of 6th floor and got a sick feeling in my stomach. I had to badge myself in through one door and wait for it to close before I could open up the next. Thought to myself "who they trying to keep out of here?" Then thought "who are they trying to keep IN here?" After about 3 of these "lock down" areas I realized where I was.....Mental Health (for the psychos).

As I was checking in at the reception desk letting them know why I was there, a patient in a gown saw me and started screaming her lungs out. Throughout the screaming she kept calling me a "Mountain Man" (Im assuming because of my beard and rugged good looks ;)) and saying I was there to rape and kill her family. I was really getting nervous at this point and then IT happened.

She reached behind herself and started to strain and crapped into her own hand and began to throw it at me. I then just left making my way through all the "lock downs" finding the other J-man in charge. I handed him the ballasts back and told him it was a job for another day and I was going to go home now and shower. I smelled awful and actually took my shirt off (had an under shirt on) before even going in the van to go home. Threw the shirt in the dumpster.

It will probably be a long time before I go back and if he even suggests going up to 6th floor again I will probably just laugh and walk away.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Sorry I didn't post this yesterday but I just had to drink heavily last night to try to forget this happened.

Yesterday I went to the local hospital to finish out the work day helping another journeyman who always has a list of things to do. Kind of a fall back spot. Well he told me that there were a few fluorescent ballasts that needed changing out up on 6th floor. Not knowing what was on the 6th floor I said sure no problem.

Gathered up my tools and materials and up the elevator I went. Got off the elevator and saw the beginning of 6th floor and got a sick feeling in my stomach. I had to badge myself in through one door and wait for it to close before I could open up the next. Thought to myself "who they trying to keep out of here?" Then thought "who are they trying to keep IN here?" After about 3 of these "lock down" areas I realized where I was.....Mental Health (for the psychos).

As I was checking in at the reception desk letting them know why I was there, a patient in a gown saw me and started screaming her lungs out. Throughout the screaming she kept calling me a "Mountain Man" (Im assuming because of my beard and rugged good looks ;)) and saying I was there to rape and kill her family. I was really getting nervous at this point and then IT happened.

She reached behind herself and started to strain and crapped into her own hand and began to throw it at me. I then just left making my way through all the "lock downs" finding the other J-man in charge. I handed him the ballasts back and told him it was a job for another day and I was going to go home now and shower. I smelled awful and actually took my shirt off (had an under shirt on) before even going in the van to go home. Threw the shirt in the dumpster.

It will probably be a long time before I go back and if he even suggests going up to 6th floor again I will probably just laugh and walk away.
I could have done without reading this...

·
Registered
413 Posts

:eek::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Yep. That's the problem with,

beard and rugged good looks

Wait till you meet the real mountain man on that floor. :eek:

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,701 Posts
Just consider the threads she is posting right now over at bat chit crazy dot com right now about a mountain man with rugged good looks that she fended off at her estate yesterday by thinking quick and launching a turd at.....:laughing::laughing:

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,701 Posts
This can go both ways. I ran cctv camera's in a hospital once that had the top floor reserved for "special" patients. When I was out on the roof deck just below the top floor level some 16-18 yr old mental chicks got in front of the window and kept flashing me with boob shots the whole time I was up there...

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I expected a highly misleading thread title with the content having to do with a hot chick. I was disappointed. :(
This can go both ways. I ran cctv camera's in a hospital once that had the top floor reserved for "special" patients. When I was out on the roof deck just below the top floor level some 16-18 yr old mental chicks got in front of the window and kept flashing me with boob shots the whole time I was up there...
See? :laughing:

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Are you trying to tell us that the foreman there made absolutely no mention that you'd be working on a flight deck?

·
13,020 Posts
After reading this again, I'm not so much impressed with the story as I am with this lady's apparent ability to poop on command.

I need that as a defense mechanism.

·
Coffee drinking member
I pretwist and then use wire nuts. Solder pots rule.
14,171 Posts
jculber said:
Sorry I didn't post this yesterday but I just had to drink heavily last night to try to forget this happened. Yesterday I went to the local hospital to finish out the work day helping another journeyman who always has a list of things to do. Kind of a fall back spot. Well he told me that there were a few fluorescent ballasts that needed changing out up on 6th floor. Not knowing what was on the 6th floor I said sure no problem. Gathered up my tools and materials and up the elevator I went. Got off the elevator and saw the beginning of 6th floor and got a sick feeling in my stomach. I had to badge myself in through one door and wait for it to close before I could open up the next. Thought to myself "who they trying to keep out of here?" Then thought "who are they trying to keep IN here?" After about 3 of these "lock down" areas I realized where I was.....Mental Health (for the psychos). As I was checking in at the reception desk letting them know why I was there, a patient in a gown saw me and started screaming her lungs out. Throughout the screaming she kept calling me a "Mountain Man" (Im assuming because of my beard and rugged good looks ;)) and saying I was there to rape and kill her family. I was really getting nervous at this point and then IT happened. She reached behind herself and started to strain and crapped into her own hand and began to throw it at me. I then just left making my way through all the "lock downs" finding the other J-man in charge. I handed him the ballasts back and told him it was a job for another day and I was going to go home now and shower. I smelled awful and actually took my shirt off (had an under shirt on) before even going in the van to go home. Threw the shirt in the dumpster. It will probably be a long time before I go back and if he even suggests going up to 6th floor again I will probably just laugh and walk away.
I worked in a naval hospital for 10 years. I had a large rolling tool box I pushed around. I used it to block entries into rooms I was working in.. I also always kept it between me and the folks in the lock down ward..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts