Electrician Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local sh quoted me 2 weeks for a bolt on Murray 3 pole shunt breaker. Need it faster.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
What size?

I can check tomorrow.

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
Vermonts the quaalude state Doc, you could kick any of us in the butt, and it'd take us 5 minutes to turn around....sorry...:(

~CS~

·
Can't Remember
10,434 Posts
I looked and it appears they do Siemens and Square D. They do have a bunch of shunt trip Siemens in stock. While it'll likely fit... Wicked expensive.

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
Yea Grainger is expensive but they can get you stuff in an emergency for another 50 bucks.... and in many cases the customer will be happy to pay.

I needed a 80 amp three phase QO last week and I was able to get it at like 930 on a Thursday night..customer was happy to pay the 50 bucks on top of Graingers high price.

·
Can't Remember
10,434 Posts
They do deliver and their customer service is good. Have one locally that I use from time to time. Definitely has its place.

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
They do deliver and their customer service is good. Have one locally that I use from time to time. Definitely has its place.
yea I agree I would never go there a lot but they are fantastic for emergencies...

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Yup. Have had to hit up Grainger on Mammoth Rd (if i remember correctly) on a couple occasions.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
E. Industrial, but you're in the right area.
Dang. Been a few years since I've had to drive there. Last time was on a Friday when I was working the gun show at the convention center at the Radisson Hotel and had to take the long way to hit up Graingers so I could have parts for the next day. Apparently I remembered "Mammoth Rd" as being a distinct name from the MapQuest directions. :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts