Electrician Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on, im glad i came across this forum, It's frustrating not being able to talk about electrical stuff with people who either dont understand it or dont care.

My name is Andrew and im 21 years old, i live in central valley of california...:censored: ...:whistling2: ....

when i was 18 i started working for my boss who is a Electrical Contractor and has been one for over 30 years. in the 2 and half years that i have been working with him I have learned soooo much and am now comfortably bidding and doing jobs on my own under his company. I am also attending my local college to aquire proper certifications.

Our 3 man company works on Industrial, Commerical, and Residential, we have done work in a wide variety of all these and i have a strong general understanding in all 3 feilds.

However i know i still have alot to learn and im just excited to be in a feild that keeps expanding day by day. Im still unsure whether or not i would like to go into business for myself one day or work for city, or union, its all a big toss up, but i figure ill take what i can get now and eventually ill know what it is i want to do

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

·
Wire Ninja
20,984 Posts
Welcome :thumbsup:

Your post title, "Why Hello thar!" gave me a flashback to an old Woody Woodpecker cartoon.

{In a heavy German accent} "Awe, hello thar. My name is Professor Dingle Dong".

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,751 Posts
Welcome Skitz!

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome, I say start out Union and go where you may, but keep up your book.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts