Electrician Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been using the light pictured below, but its just not cutting it. It is bright and the magnet is great, but it dies too quickly. Any suggestions? Need something i can set down next to a JB in a dark ceiling

Sent from my iPad using electriciantalk.com

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
So I've been using the light pictured below, but its just not cutting it. It is bright and the magnet is great, but it dies too quickly. Any suggestions? Need something i can set down next to a JB in a dark ceiling

No pic.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts

NO PICTURE !

unless it's really dark ?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I was looking into the streamlight 44931 led lantern. The Rayovac SE3DLN Sportsman LED Lantern looks pretty awesome too

·
Registered
110 Posts
When working on panels and stuff I use this, uses same battery as my tools.

But usually wear my led headlamp lights up a big area and batteries last all day. Use energizer recharable batteries, so always have about 6 fully charged at all times.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
When working on panels and stuff I use this, uses same battery as my tools.

But usually wear my led headlamp lights up a big area and batteries last all day. Use energizer recharable batteries, so always have about 6 fully charged at all times.
I personally second the suggestion of getting a light that is compatible with your battery powered tools. I have a Dewalt 18v fluorescent that is amazing.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I personally second the suggestion of getting a light that is compatible with your battery powered tools. I have a Dewalt 18v fluorescent that is amazing.

I have hilti power tools. Their light stinks. Fantastic drills tho

1 - 14 of 14 Posts