Electrician Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Estwing magic
26,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used one of these last week. Great for rough-ins on 8' ceilings. That 4' of mobility saves a lot of time over a stepladder when yanking wire. Plus you have a little work table when you do stationary work.

Attachments

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
once you walk off the end of it you'll wonder to yourself why you didn't use a ladder.

Put some safety rails on it and you're good to go (I guesss. Does it even have a label with a weight rating ?)

Reactions: Spunk#7

·
Estwing magic
26,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
once you walk off the end of it you'll wonder to yourself why you didn't use a ladder.

Put some safety rails on it and you're good to go (I guesss. Does it even have a label with a weight rating ?)
Safety rails? This isn't a union job. Rated at 225 lbs.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I used to use a wooden one a framer left behind on a job years ago. Didn't fold up like yours though. Got sick of leaning over to pick it up too. It was heavy. Those are pretty cheap too no?

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Yeah, you will fall off that. Dangerous!!

I'm thinking safety rails or just stand on top of your 4 foot.

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Way to go Frunk. I like the sandpaper on the bottom for traction. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Estwing magic
26,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to use a wooden one a framer left behind on a job years ago. Didn't fold up like yours though. Got sick of leaning over to pick it up too. It was heavy. Those are pretty cheap too no?
39 bucks. Cheap. Light enough even for a 98 pound weakling like me to carry around :) .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts