Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm a student of industrial design and I'm doing a project based on new building electrical unit instilation. I don't know many electricians and I was hoping you guys would be able to help.

I've made a survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MDYZ2JT

but I would love any extra information you may have about the most difficult parts or time consuming parts of the instillation process for new electrical housing and electrical power unit instillation. I'm hoping to find a new way to make the process easier.

Thank you again so much for any help you can provide. You guys are amazing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LOL Very true. Thank you so much SparksMcGee I really appreciate your help. Wish I could repay you with a cold beer though.

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
these are just my suggestions, so don't take them the wrong way:

try using a spell checker. making a request for school and misspelling words looks bad.

based on your questions, I am inclined to think that you don't have a thorough understanding of the process. It appears that you are talking about residential new construction. While I think it's a noble effort to attempt to design a better mousetrap, I think you should develop a deeper familiarity about the installation process itself before trying to redesign it.

again, just my 02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts