Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Rest In Peace
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got me one of these a couple of months back.
I use it for installing devices.
Fits in the back pocket.
So far the battery holds up great.

Website

·
Banned
16,981 Posts
It looks like a toy. Personally, I would not be caught dead with a non-professional tool like that on a jobsite.

·
Rest In Peace
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like a toy. Personally, I would not be caught dead with a non-professional tool like that on a jobsite.
I use it on trim outs. It cuts down on time installing devices and it is small enough to fit in my back pocket.

To each his own.:thumbsup:

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
It's for the gun people guys. Slide the top back like a luger, slap in a six cartridge pre-loaded with the drivers of your choice.

Scary good stuff!!

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
aftershockews said:
:blink: Securing a device by means of a hand held screw driver or a cordless driver. Take your pick.
How were you doing before you got the Cracker Jack prize?

·
Mad as Hell Member
2,936 Posts
Milwaukee makes a similar in size M12 drill that won't make you look like a lesbian while using it.

Leave the DIY tools at Hack Depot dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Milwaukee makes a similar in size M12 drill that won't make you look like a lesbian while using it.

Leave the DIY tools at Hack Depot dude, you're embarrassing yourself.
I have a Milwaukee m12 hammer drill,impact, and multi tool...came as combo kit
Drill is good for devices..or a few masonary anchors in brick etc...multi tool is nice for cutting in boxes in kitchen cabinets...they have there place like any tool i guess...

·
Registered
631 Posts
i use one of these with my 12v impact, same effect as your cute little toy but you won't get mocked at work for using that atrocity

·
Rest In Peace
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i use one of these with my 12v impact, same effect as your cute little toy but you won't get mocked at work for using that atrocity

I don't get mocked for using what I prefer, but, if it makes you feel good thinking I would, then:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts