Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we get a call to install cameras at a distribution center for UPS because someone came with a truck and stole a 58' trailer WHILE THE GUARD WAS INSIDE HIS OFFICE.

They say they already have the system and just need it installed, ok I'll get to do a nice install...

Here is what they got and now I'm here installing this s***

Really? You would think a company like UPS would pony up a little more cash wtf

Oh, and six cameras with a 4 channel DVR

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
I drove TT's for big brown decades ago , rumour was it's where the nazis hid out after the war.....:jester:~CS~

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
So we get a call to install cameras at a distribution center for UPS because someone came with a truck and stole a 58' trailer WHILE THE GUARD WAS INSIDE HIS OFFICE.

They say they already have the system and just need it installed, ok I'll get to do a nice install...

View attachment 32012

View attachment 32013

Look what brown did for you. :laughing:

·
Mad as Hell Member
2,935 Posts
That's funny. I spent about six hours today installing a similar system. Blurry junk, good luck getting a positive ID or better yet a conviction with that.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FrunkSlammer said:
You'll be amazed what you can do on a can of Monster. Suppose that's why they also included it. :)
:laughing: I needed that monster, I started this job at 4 pm after working 5am to 3:30

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm done for today, here's what they have for tonight

Brought the securitest pro thinking I might have cameras that needed it

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts

View attachment 32012

View attachment 32013
Harbor Freight?

·
THE "BIG RED MACHINE"
3,416 Posts
what system would you recommend without breaking the bank.
I have a 12 camera project the guy wants me to put up for apartments

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lep said:
what system would you recommend without breaking the bank. I have a 12 camera project the guy wants me to put up for apartments
I'm sure someone here can suggest a good system, I however like to break the bank :laughing:

·
IT/Phone Guy
705 Posts
I refuse to install that stuff. Just finishing up a nice install of Ubiquiti AirStation2 NVR and IP cameras for a customer's warehouse and offices.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts