Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Electrical / Instrument journey man
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question can a person run x link cable in a pvc conduit up a power pole to go to consumer service. If so what code rules or tables is applicable for this. Can not seem to find it in code book.
Thx

·
RSE Master Electrician
845 Posts
My question can a person run x link cable in a pvc conduit up a power pole to go to consumer service. If so what code rules or tables is applicable for this. Can not seem to find it in code book.
Thx
What is x link cable? Are you referring to the type of insulation? Be easier to understand your question if you specified the CSA designation of the cable, like T90 or RW90.

Power pole?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thx
What is x link cable? Are you referring to the type of insulation? Be easier to understand your question if you specified the CSA designation of the cable, like T90 or RW90.

Power pole?
I believe it's RW90

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thx

Power pole?

Table 19 - for exposed wiring subject to the weather.
Note 8 to table 19 - types having cross link insulation marked with X link or XLPE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts