Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
cog
5,292 Posts
Jesus Scott.......no regard for human life huh? Bet you slapped some SE on the other side of that bad boy too didn't you? :mad:

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
I would have done something like that too if I needed to

Just wondering whose idea it was to tuck that flood light up in the peak like that?

·
Jesus Scott
9,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would have done something like that too if I needed to

Just wondering whose idea it was to tuck that flood light up in the peak like that?
Seriously, the stupid thing barely fit up there. I didn't supply the light, which was just a replacement, but the bulbs will need to be changed sooner rather than later. 150 watt halogen T lamps.

As far as the ladder goes it's probably more stable on the roof with the feet wedged up to the ladder rack cross bar.

·
corn-fused
4,769 Posts
personaly , i would safer set up like that, if the ladder was bound between the truck bed and the topper! the problem is gettin on the ladder safely:laughing:

·
Registered
114 Posts
LOL, I think he was joking, because I've seen that before...but other than the ladder being leaned too far (for my liking anyway), why not?? It's not like it's going anywhere. Wouldn't pi$$ me off if the feet were on a little more ground than they are, but eh. :thumbsup:

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
If you're a sole proprietor, ceo, or even a member of a family biz you're osha exempt Scott

~CS~

1 - 20 of 22 Posts