Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up with the tools? Liquidating some stock to free up a little capitol to reinvest?

·
Registered
143 Posts
haha I guess after you busting my balls I started to realize I might be going overboard on the tool thing.I think I'm going to start working on one of my prized cars that I had bought for my dad, unfortunely he passed away before he was able to ride in it so anyways I'm going to pass some savings on to fellow electricians. I would also like to donate a portion of each sale back to this forum if that's possible. Sounds good?

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a nice thought but why take a loss? I would try and sell the stuff on ebay, you might make a nice profit on your investment. I have sold somethings on there and was surprised how people that don't know prices drive it up so much. Take a look at what some Klein or Greenlee items you know the cost of are sold for, you'll be surprised.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see it as a loss Random, I think it's time to payback and would like to see someone use the stuff instead of it sitting in the corner somewhere. Life is good for me man. :thumbup:
That's cool, glad to hear it. When I see a real buy like the depot clearing out some quality item or something really cheap I will buy all they have and bring them to the next shop safety meeting we have and sell em for the price I paid. The last good deal I found was Klein Journeymen linemens at Sears on clearance for $9.00, I bought all 6 pairs and the guys went nuts for em.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That's cool, glad to hear it. When I see a real buy like the depot clearing out some quality item or something really cheap I will buy all they have and bring them to the next shop safety meeting we have and sell em for the price I paid. The last good deal I found was Klein Journeymen linemens at Sears on clearance for $9.00, I bought all 6 pairs and the guys went nuts for em.

Sounds like me! A GOOD DEAL is too hard to PASS UP. :thumbup:

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.