Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is sort of like an Angie's list (I'm assuming). I've gotten 2 calls from them today about joining, from 2 very different phone numbers but the same rep. Has any one experienced them? I did a small search and found their site but that's all. Gonna continue searching when I thru for the day. Just thought I'd see if you guys had any experience with them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got a call from them today too? (I think it was them I didn't understand what their name was).
It was weird they would not leave a message with the secretary, or let her help or answer questions. That had to talk to me or my voicemail...
Whole thing seems shady

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called 2 of the 3 numbers that he called from back and 1 think was his cell phone (it had voicemail). The other 2 were just dead lines. One would ring then go dead the other nothing.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I called 2 of the 3 numbers that he called from back and 1 think was his cell phone (it had voicemail). The other 2 were just dead lines. One would ring then go dead the other nothing.

My brother owns a GC company, and he calls them back and yells at them...screaming on their voicemails, or when they pick up...I think his record is calling them back 60 times in a day. Of course he is a GC, so he is a little off and has free time...haha

·
Registered
Arsholeprentice
7,353 Posts
They always call and say they have all kinds of panel changes they need done........ Our office just hangs up.

What a joke.

·
Premium Member
19,545 Posts
I tried them, didn't get any leads, they took over my google info and it took me over a year to get it back.
I think they even had a phone number they advertised for me. I don't advertise and have an unlisted number so that I don't get bothered with calls so, when they said the number would be removed, i didn't miss it.
Mostly because I don't remember getting any calls.
I'm not saying it is good or bad, it just wasn't for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts