Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...the manufacturer has listed it for such.

So: who has a list of the manufacturers who have done this? Or knows how to go about finding out...?

I did some basic searching on my phone today and didn't find anything. I'm hoping someone already has this down.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
Install, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade electrical systems, plant utilities, PLC's, mechanical
520 Posts
You will have to find the manufacturer's listing, which according to what I have found will be on the box the NM connectors came in.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
You can stick like 3 or 4 cables of 12/2 in a 3/4” black button if I’m not mistaken.

Only 2 are allowed in a 1/2”.

·
Registered
Electrician
561 Posts
I don’t know if you can go to a list that has all the products that are listed to do something, I usually just go to the spec or sell sheet for the product I’m using. When it comes to the romex buttons, the Arlington black buttons say on the sell sheet they handle multiple cable combinations, so to me that’s the listing, weather right or wrong. When I look at the literature for the Halex grey buttons from HD, they don’t mention anything for multiple cables so I just assume they’re not listed for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts