Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts
I know the feeling.... wherever you go, the doctor's office, the grocery store, even a park shelter and you look around at the electrical work, what type of wiring, hack work, what type of lighting, etc. etc.! The worst thing about doctor's offices etc. is they install the grounds up!!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I know the feeling.... wherever you go, the doctor's office, the grocery store, even a park shelter and you look around at the electrical work, what type of wiring, hack work, what type of lighting, etc. etc.! The worst thing about doctor's offices etc. is they install the grounds up!!!!
Had a service call and got to talking to the homeowner about the ground up ground down and he said he hates ground up and said he looked into whether code allowed ground up. :laughing:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Had a service call and got to talking to the homeowner about the ground up ground down and he said he hates ground up and said he looked into whether code allowed ground up. :laughing:
Those are easy jobs,"can you fix my upside-down outlets?":blink::laughing:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.